Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1): In the following question, select the number which can be placed at the sign of question mark (?) from the given alternatives.
2) How many triangles are there in the given figure?
3) How many squares are there in the given figure?
Directions (4-5): In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements.
I) Some glasses are brown.
II) All brown are hard.
III) No hard is iron.
I) Some glasses are not iron.
II) Some brown are glass.
III) No glass is iron.
(a) Only conclusion (I) and (II) follow
(b) Only conclusion (II) and (III) follow
(c) All conclusions follow
(d) None follows
I) All black are white.
II) All blue are black.
I) Some white are blue.
II) All blue are white.
(a) Only conclusion (I) follows
(b) Only conclusion (II) follows
(c) Both conclusion follow
(d) Neither conclusion (I) nor conclusion (II) follows
6) From the given options, which answer figure can be formed by folding the figure given in the question?
7) Three position of a cube are shown below. What will come opposite to face containing ‘R’?
8) Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.
Rose, Flower, Stone
9) In the given figure, which letter represents round ball?
10) In the given figure, how many people are young?
1) Answer: D
2) Answer: D
3) Answer: B
4) Answer: A
Only conclusion I and II follow.
5) Answer: C
Both conclusion follow.
6) Answer: A
Opposite faces will be
Option (a) is the correct answer.
7) Answer: D
From fig (i) and (iii)
R will be opposite to X.
8) Answer: A
9) Answer: D
D represents round ball.
10) Answer: C
Young people = 31 + 68 = 99