Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Directions (1) :In the following question, select the number which can be placed at the sign of question mark (?) from the given alternatives.
How many triangles are there in the given figure?
3) How many quadrilaterals are there in the given figure?
Directions (4-5): In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements.
I. Some pens are glass.
II. All glass are wall.
I. Some wall are pens.
II. Some wall are glass.
(a) Only conclusion (I) follows
(b) Only conclusion (II) follows
(c) Both conclusion follow
(d) Neither conclusion (I) nor conclusion (II) follows
I. Some beautiful are intelligent.
II. All intelligent are daughters.
I. Some intelligent are beautiful.
II. Some daughters are intelligent.
III. Some beautiful are daughters.
(a) Only conclusion (I) and (II) follow
(b) Only conclusion (I) and (III) follow
(c) Only conclusion (II) and (III) follow
(d) All conclusions follow
6) From the given options, which answer figure can be formed by folding the figure given in the question?
7) From the given options, which answer figure can be formed by folding the figure given in the question?
8) In the given figure, which Roman numeral represents the angry kings who are fat?
9) In the given figure, how many white apples are there?
10) In the given figure, which number represents cold drink which is black and sweet?
1) Answer: C
2) Answer: B
3) Answer: B
4) Answer: C
Both conclusion follow.
5) Answer: D
All conclusion follows.
6) Answer: D
Opposite faces are
X – Z
Y – P
Q – R
Option (d) can be formed.
7) Answer: D
Option (d) can be formed
Opposite faces are
8) Answer: B
9) Answer: B
White apples = 37 + 36 = 73
10) Answer: C
7 represents cold drink which is black and sweet.