Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) Select the word-pair in which the two words are related in the same way as are the two words in the following word pair.
Butterflies : Lepidopterist
(a) Chromosomes: Botanist
(b) Postcards : Deltiologist
(c) Jewels : Jeweler
(d) Maps : Cartographer
2) Arrange the following words in a logical and meaningful order
1.Monkey 2. Elephant 3. Rat 4.Fly 5. Lion
(a) 3, 4, 1, 5, 2
(b) 4, 3, 1, 5, 2
(c) 4, 1, 3, 2, 5
(d) 3, 4, 1, 2, 5
3) Select the option that is related to the third letter-cluster in the same way as the second letter-cluster is related to the first letter-cluster.
GATE: HXYX: : SINK: _________
4) Three of the following four words are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the odd one out.
5) In a code language, BLEND is written as ENHPG. How will WINNER be written in the same language?
6) If V=44 and FAT=54, then how will you code LATE?
7) In a family, B is the father of K.B has only two children. K is the brother of R. R is the daughter of P. A is the grand-daughter of P. S is the father of A. how is S related to K?
8) A plastic toy costs Rs7. A plastic spoon costs Rs5. X spends Rs38 on these plastic items. Find the number of plastic toys he/she purchased?
9) Select the figure that will come next in the following figure series.
10) Three of the following four letter-clusters are alike in a certain way and one is different.
Pick the odd one out.
1) Answer: B
Lepidopterist is the person who studies or collects butterflies
Deltiologist in the person who collects postcards.
2) Answer: B
4, 3, 1, 5, 2 (according to size)
3) Answer: D
+1, -3, +5, -7
4) Answer: D
All related to sound, except option (d) .
5) Answer: A
Sol. +3,+2 series
6) Answer: A
V = 22×2 = 44
FAT = 6+1+20=27×2 = 54
LATE = 12+1+20+5 = 38×2 = 76
7) Answer: B
8) Answer: B
7 × 4 + 5 × 2 = 28 + 10 = 38
∴ Number of plastic toys = 4.
9) Answer: A
Gap of colored section is 1 and 2 in alternate pattern
10) Answer: A
Gap of first and last letter is +6, except option (a) and rest letters are opposite pairs.