Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) Find the missing number from the given alternatives:
2) Select the related word/letters/numbers from the given alternatives:
4 : 20 : : 8 : ?
3) A series is given with one term missing. Select the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
HTC, LXG, PBK, TFO, ?
4) In the following question, select the related word pair from the given alternatives.
Yellow :Colour : : ? : ?
a) Sun : Moon
b) Tomato : Red
c) Mercury : Planet
d) Night : Morning
5) In the following question, select the related number pair from the given alternatives.
59 : 68 : : ? : ?
a) 119 : 123
b) 101 : 110
c) 121 : 127
d) 109 : 113
6) In the following question, select the odd word from the given alternatives.
7) In the following question, select the odd letter/letters from the given alternatives.
8) Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.
Music Instrument, Piano, Guitar
9) Which answer figure will complete the pattern in the question figure?
10) In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by someconclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts,read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements.
Statements: I. All women are hardworking.
II) All intelligent are advocate.
III) Some intelligent are women.
I) Some advocates are women.
II) Some hardworking are women.
III) Some women are advocate.
IV) Some hardworking are intelligent.
a) Only conclusion (II), (III) and (IV) follow
b) Only conclusion (I), (II) and (III) follow
c) Only conclusion (I), (III) and (IV) follow
d) All conclusions follow
1) Answer: B
Sol. (8 + 7) × 6 = 90
(7 + 6) × 5 = 65
(6 + 5 ) × 4 = 44
2) Answer: C
4 × 5 = 20
And 8 × 9 = 72
3) Answer: D
4) Answer: C
Yellow is a color.
Similarly, Mercury is a planet.
5) Answer: B
59 + 9 = 68
Similarly, 101 + 9 = 110
6) Answer: C
Lady finger is not in round shape.
7) Answer: C
–4 series except option c.
8) Answer: B
9) Answer: C
10) Answer: D
All conclusions follow.