Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) How many quadrilaterals are there in the given figure?
d) More than 14
2) How many triangles are present in the given figure?
3) From the given answer figures, select the one in which the question figure is hidden/embedded.
4) In each of the following questions, you are given a figure (X) followed by four alternative figures (1), (2), (3) and (4) such that figure (X) is embedded in one of them. Trace out the alternative figure which contains fig. (X) as its part.
5) A piece of paper is folded and cut as shown below in the question figures. From the given answer figures, indicate how it will appear when opened.
6) In each of the following questions choose the correct mirror image of the figure from amongst the four alternatives.
7) What shall be the mirror image of the given figure if the mirror is placed at the bottom of the image?
8) In each of the following questions, select a figure from amongst the four alternatives, which would complete the pattern.
9) If the first day of a year is Sunday, what will be the first day of the next year? (not a leap year)
10) In the following figure, rectangle represents Hairstylists, circle represents Racers, triangle represents Divers and square represents Fathers. Which set of letters represents Fathers who are Divers?
1) Answer: D)
There are more than 14 quadrilaterals in the given figure.
2) Answer: D)
Let us try to label the given figure as follows.
We will have 13 triangles in the given figure.
ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, DPQ, QCR, QHS, STF, MSU, SUF, UVI, KUW.
Hence 13 are present.
3) Answer: B)
4) Answer: D)
The hidden figure is shown with the bold line:
5) Answer: C)
6) Answer: B)
In the reflection, the outer semicircle will be on the left half, the shaded half of the circle would remain down with perpendicular shades.
7) Answer: B)
8) Answer: B)
The figure should have a ‘plus’ with a rectangle in the center and a slanting line joining bottom center to center right.
9) Answer: C)
Odd day in ordinary year = 1
So, first day in next year = Monday
10) Answer: D)