Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) If 45 (60) 75 and 78 (84) 90, then what is the value of ‘C’ in 49 (C) 63?
2) Find the missing number in the given matrix.
3) Two positions of a cube are shown below. What will come opposite to face containing ‘T’?
4) Four dice are given as shown with different views. The number of dots on the face opposite to the face with two dots will be?
5) The weights of 4 boxes are 34, 67, 47 and 58 kilograms. Which of the following cannot be the total weight, in kilograms; of any combination (combination of 2, 3 or 4) of these boxes and in a combination a box can be used only once?
6) Ramesh exits from his house facing north. He walks 10 m straight, takes a left turn & walks 5m, then takes a right turn & walks 10m and finally takes another right turn and walks 50m. Meanwhile Rakesh also leaves his house, walks 5m straight, takes a left turn & walks 20m, then takes a another left turn and walks 50m to meet Ramesh facing each other. What is the distance of Rakesh’s house from Ramesh’s house and in which direction?
a) 100 m, east
b) 95 m, east
c) 90m, east
d) 95m, west
7) In the following question, select the number which can be placed at the sign of question mark (?) from the given alternatives.
8) In the following question, which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it?
_ b c _ a b _ a a _ _ e a b c _
9) Which answer figure will complete the pattern in the question figure?
10) Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.
Pets, Dogs, animals
1) Answer: B)
The following pattern applies-
(45 + 75)/2 = 60;
(78 + 90)/2 = 84;
So, (49 + 63)/2 = 56
2) Answer: D)
In every row, the first three terms are in A.P. while the fourth term is twice the second term.
Hence the missing term is 28.
3) Answer: C)
The face opposite to face containing ‘T’ contains ‘P’.
4) Answer: B)
When we combine the dice we will get as follows.
Hence 4 will be opposite to 2
5) Answer: C)
Among the given options, only the quantity- 149 kilograms cannot be the total weight of any combination of these boxes.
6) Answer: C)
So Rakesh’s house is 90m to the east of Ramesh’s house.
7) Answer: B
(23 + 47)/2 = 35
(42 + 64)/2 = 53
(38 + 52)/2 = 45
8) Answer: C)
a b c e/ a b c a/ a b c e/ a b c a
9) Answer: B)
10) Answer: D)
All pets and dogs are animals. Some dogs are pets.