Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) Select the related word/letters/numbers from the given alternatives:
Bharatanatyam: Tamil Nadu :: Kathakali : ?
b) Andhra Pradesh
2) In the following question, select the related word from the given alternatives.
Printer : Hardware ∷ ? : Software
3) In the following question, select the related letters from the given alternatives.
WHKP : YLQX : : MFRJ : ?
4) In the following question select the related letters from the given alternatives.
ACGM : BFNZ∷ ?:JPTX
5) In the following question, select the related number from the given alternatives:
973 : 19 : : 468 : __
- a) 17
6) In the following question select the related number from the given alternatives.
120 : 576 : : 275:?
7) In the following question, select the odd series of letters from the given alternatives.
8) Find the odd letters from the given alternatives
9) In the following question, select the odd word pair from the given alternatives.
10) Four of the following bear a similar relationship and hence form a group, which of the following is not a part of that group?
1) Answer: A)
As Bharatanatyam is a recognized classical dance form from Tamil Nadu, Kathakali is originally from Kerala.
2) Answer: C)
As printer is a hardware device, similarly, android is a software.
3) Answer: B)
WX Y; HIJK L, KLMNOP Q, PQRSTUVW X
Thus, having odd number of alphabets in between the letter in the given word and its code, increasing consecutively with the position of that letter, ‘MFRJ’ will be coded as ‘OJXR’.
4) Answer: C)
The position of the letters as per the English alphabet is taken and multiplied with 2 and the corresponding letter is taken.
A → 1×2 = 2 → B
C → 3×2 = 6 → F
G → 7×2 = 14 → N
M → 13×2 = 26 → Z
E → 5X2 = 10 → J
H → 8X2 = 16 → P
J → 10X2 = 20 → T
L → 12X2 = 24 → X
5) Answer: D)
The required number must be the sum of digits present in the number it is related to.
9 + 7 + 3 = 19
4 + 6 + 8 = 18
6) Answer: B)
When we look at the question we can interpret it as follows
120 => 120/5 = 24 => 24*24 = 576
Similarly, 275 => 275/5 = 55 => 55*55 = 3025
7) Answer: C)
H (8) + 2 = 10 (J) and
T (20) + 2 = V (22)
This pattern applies to (b) as well as (d) but not (c).
8) Answer: C)
E (FG) H (IJ) K
M (NO) P (QR) S
R (S) T (U) V
I (JK) L (MN) O
9) Answer: D)
Red is a primary color while the rest are not primary colors.
10) Answer: D)
Apart from Guwahati others are the capital of Indian states.