Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) Select the figure that will come next in the following series.
2) The sequence of het folding a piece of square paper and he manner in which the folded paper has been cut is shown in he figures x, y and z. how would this paper look when unfolded.
3) Select the correct mirror image of given. Figure
4) Find the missing number
5) Select the figure that will come next in the following series.
6) Rahul and Robin are brothers. Pramod is Robin’s father. Sheela is Pramod’s sister. Prema is Pramod’s niece. Shubha is Sheela’s granddaughter. How is Rahul related to Shubha?
7) From the given alternatives, select the word which CANNOT be formed using the letters of the given word.
8) Which of the following cube in the answer figure cannot be made based on the unfolded cube in the question figure?
9) Anvi’s birthday is on Friday 08th June. On what day of the week will be Siri’s Birthday in the same year if Siri was born on 06th December of the same year?
10) In each of the questions below, two statements are given, followed by two conclusions. You have to consider the given statements as true, even if they are at variance from commonly known facts. From the given options, choose the one that provides the correct combination of conclusions that follow/ can be derived from the given statements.
Statement A: For most people, when you take the leap and decide to start working from home, it can sound like an actual dream come true.
Statement B: But what many people often don’t realize is that working from home is surprisingly hard on your mental health.
I: Working from home, although enjoyable, comes at a huge cost.
II: People who work traditional jobs have better mental health than those who work from home.
a) Only I
b) Only II
c) Both I and II
d) Neither I nor II
1) Answer: C
First the given figure is rotated 180° and then by 90° clockwise. This is followed alternatively.
2) Answer: C
3) Answer: B
4) Answer: C
2 * 7 * 9 = 126;
9 * 4 * x = 216 => x = 6
5) Answer: D
The pentagon lies on the side in front of the small rectangular box, which keeps on rotating on sides (at first it is one box on any side, then becomes two and, then moves to other side) in clockwise manner.
6) Answer: C
7) Answer: B
8) Answer: B
9) Answer: A
If 8th June is Friday, 30th June will be Saturday. Since July is a month of 31 days, 31st July will be Tuesday and similarly 31st August will be Friday. Since September is a month of 30 days, 30th September will be Sunday while 31st October will be Wednesday. Then, 30th November will be Friday and consequently, 6th December will be Thursday in the same year.
10) Answer: A
I can be concluded from the statements, which tell us how working from home is desired by most people, but is hard on one’s mental health. II cannot be concluded as we have insufficient data to make this assertion. At best, with the given data, we can conclude that working from home causes mental health to suffer. A is the right answer.