Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) 8 boxes A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are stacked one above another. Four boxes are placed between C and G, which is placed 3rd from the bottom of the stack. Two boxes are placed between A and D, which is placed immediately above G. Only 1 box is placed between A and F, which is placed immediately below B. Which box is placed at the bottom of the stack if E is not placed at the bottom of the stack?
d) Either A or H
2) In a row of boys, if A who is tenth from the left and B who is ninth from the right interchange their positions, A becomes fifteenth from the left. How many boys are there in the row?
3) The question image is embedded and hidden inside which of the following answer figures?
4) Selection the option in which the given figure is embedded.
5) How many triangles are there in the following figure.
d) more then 20
6) Which one of the answer figure shall be completed the given question figure.
7) Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.
Human, Male, Men
8) From the given answer figures, select the one in which question figure is hidden/embedded.
9) Two positions of same dice are given. Which number will be at the top if ‘4’ is bottom?
10) Following questions are based on the figures given below which represent different positions of the same dice.
Which number lies opposite 2?
1) Answer: B
2) Answer: A
Clearly, A’s new position is 15th from the left, But this is the same as B’s earlier position which is 9th from the right.
3) Answer: A
4) Answer: B
5) Answer: D
6) Answer: C
7) Answer: C
Some “Humans” are “Males”. So, circles representing Human and male will partially intersect each other. Now, “Men” are humans as well as males. So, option 3 is the correct answer.
8) Answer: A
In option 2, both the circles are of the same radius.
In option 3, horizontal line is missing.
In option 4, tangent is drawn to smaller circle instead of larger circle.
9) Answer: C
10) Answer: C
Since 1, 3, 5 and 6 are adjacent to 2.4 is opposite to 2.Hence option c is correct.