Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) Complete the series:
BA, XW, SR, ML, ?
2) Which letter-cluster will replace the question mark (?) in the following series?
AZC, DXF, GUI, _?_, MLO
3) In a certain code language, “BLINK” is written as “221418124”. How is “DRAMA” written in that code language?
4) Two statements are given followed by three conclusion numbered I, II and III. Assuming the statements to be true, even they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts decided which of the conclusions logically follow from statement.
Some cats are dogs
All dogs are Deer.
(i) Some Deer are Cats.
(ii) All Deer are Cats
(iii) No Deer is dog.
a) Only conclusion I follow.
b) Only conclusion III follow.
c) Only conclusion I and III follow.
d) Only conclusion II and II follow
5) In each of the questions below are given some statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts.
Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
Some roads are towns.
All states are roads.
I) Some states are towns.
II) No town is states.
a) If only Conclusion I follows.
b) If only Conclusion II follows.
c) If both Conclusions I and II follow.
d) If neither Conclusion I nor II follows.
Directions (6 – 7): In the following diagram the triangle represent ‘rich’ circle represent Happy and square represent Indians.
6) How many Indians Rich but not happy.
- a) 6
- b) 10
- c) 9
- d) 4
7) How many rich and happy but not Indian.
8) Ramesh was born on 4th October 1999. Dinesh was born 6 days before Ramesh. The Independence Day of that year fell on Sunday. Which day was Dinesh born?
9) Pointing to man Abilash said, ” He is the brother of the son of the sister of my brother’s father’s mother’s elder daughter. How is the man related to Abilash ?
10) In the following question, select the missing number from the given series.
1) Answer: D
BA _ _ XW _ _ _ SR _ _ _ _ ML _ _ _ _ _ FE
Between BA and XW there is a gap of 2 alphabets
Between XW and SR there is a gap of 3 alphabets
Between SR and ML there is a gap of 4 alphabets
Hence, between ML and ? there should be a gap of 5 alphabets which is FE
2) Answer: B
1st and 3rd latter are follow +3, +3
And 2nd latter follow –2, –3, –4, –5
3) Answer: C
BLINK → KNILB
DRAMA → AMARD
4) Answer: A
5) Answer: C
We have two possible cases:
Case I: Some states are towns.
Case II: No town is state.
Hence either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
6) Answer: D
7) Answer: B
8) Answer: B
Dinesh was born on 29th September 1999. Day between 15th August and 29th September
45 day = 6 weeks 3 days
Sunday + 3 = Wednesday
9) Answer: D
10) Answer: B
20 + 4 = 24 × 2 = 48
18 + 13 = 31 × 2 = 62
8 + 23 = 31 × 2 = 62