Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) Select the option that is related to the third number in the same way as the second number is related to the first number.
484 : 22 : 4096 : ?
2) Ankita is sister of the son of Gautam. Deepak’s wife is mother of Suravi. Lata is grandmother of Suravi. There are two married couple in the family. How is Ankita related to Suravi?
3) Four number-pairs have been given, out of which three are alike in some manner and one is different. Select the number-pair that is different from the rest.
a) 17 – 4913
b) 16 – 4096
c) 8 – 512
d) 11 – 1221
4) A clock which moves continuously fast, it lags 5 minutes on Sunday 8 AM, it is ahead 7 minute on Tuesday 8 AM. Find when the clock showed right time?
a) Saturday 4 PM
b) Saturday 4 AM
c) Monday 4 PM
d) Monday 4 AM
5) Complete the series.
12A6Z, 24C4X, 36E2V, ?
6) How many triangles are there in the following figure?
7) In each question below is given a statement/argument followed by two assumptions/ presumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement/ argument and the following assumptions / presumptions and decide which of the assumptions / presumptions is implicit in the statement/ argument.
The year 2024 is a leap year.
1) There will be 29 days in February in 2024.
2) The year 2021 is not a leap year.
a) Neither 1 nor 2 is implicit.
b) Only assumption 2 is implicit.
c) Only assumption 1 is implicit.
d) Both 1 and 2 are implicit.
8) Rupali is standing facing south. She walks 16km straight, then turns left and walks another 13km and turns right and walks 7km. Finally turns left and walks 9km to reach her office. Which direction is she facing now?
9) Arrange the following words in a logical and meaningful order.
a) 2, 1, 5, 3, 4
b) 5, 1, 3, 2, 4
c) 3, 1, 5, 2, 4
d) 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
10) In this question, two statements are given followed by two conclusions. Choose the
conclusion(s) which best fit(s) logically.
1) Some A are G
2) Some F are not A
I) All G is A
II) No F is G
a) Only conclusion II follows
b) Only conclusion I follows
c) Either conclusion I or II follows
d) None of the conclusion follows
1) Answer: B
222 = 484
642 = 4096
2) Answer: A
So, Ankita is aunt of Suravi.
3) Answer: D
Number – Number3
All options except ‘11 – 1221’ follows the above logic.
4) Answer: D
Time between Sunday 8 AM to Tuesday 8 AM = 48 hour
Formula: [((1st) Slow/Fast)/(Slow + Fast)] × total
= 5/12 × 48
= 20 hour
Sunday 8 AM + 20 hour = Monday 4 AM
5) Answer: B
6) Answer: B
AML, KMJ, DNE, FNE, ABL, CBD, DFE, FGH, HIJ, KLJ, KCN, KGN, KCG, AME, IME, AIE – 16
7) Answer: D
In the given statement, year 2024 is a leap year. Similarly, year 2021 is not a leap year. Hence both 1 and 2 assumptions are implicit.
8) Answer: C
9) Answer: C
10) Answer: D
I) All G is A – False
II) No F is G – False