Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) From a supermarket, 15 customers bought orange, 15 bought watermelon, 20 bought blueberry, 2 bought all the three fruits and 8 bought at least two of these. How many bought at least one fruit form the supermarket?
2) Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the given classes.
Hinduism, Buddhism, Religion
3) In this question, two statements are given followed by two conclusions. Choose the
Conclusion(s) which best fit(s) logically.
1) All Fish is Turtle
2) All Hen is Turtle
I) Some fish are hen
II) All turtle is fish
a) Only conclusion II follows
b) Only conclusion I follow
c) Either conclusion I or II follows
d) None of the conclusion follows
4) Two army trucks start from same army base, 1st truck travels 11 km south, then turn to left and travel 19 km. 2nd truck travels 11 km west, then turns to its right and travel 5 km.
Find the shortest distance between the final positions of both the truck?
a) 36 km
b) 32 km
c) 17 km
d) 34 km
5) In question below was given a statement/argument followed by two assumptions/ presumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement/ argument and the following assumptions / presumptions and decide which of the assumptions / presumptions is implicit in the statement/ argument.
The hotel manager told his colleague, “I am eagerly waiting for this year’s report to be presented to the top management”.
I) The hotel has done some new experiments.
II) The hotel manager has important information that makes an impact on the top management.
a) Both assumption I and II are implicit
b) Only assumption I is implicit.
c) Only assumption II is implicit.
d) Neither assumption I nor assumption II is implicit.
6) Arrange the following words in a logical and meaningful order.
5) Counting of votes
a) 4, 2, 5, 1, 3
b) 5, 4, 2, 1, 3
c) 4, 5, 2, 1, 3
d) 5, 2, 4, 1, 3
7) Select the answer figure that will come next in the following problem figure series.
8) Select the appropriate water image for the given question from the following options:
9) A clock is set right at 5 am. The clock loses 16 minutes in 24 hours. What will be the true time when clock indicates 10 pm on 4th day?
a) 10 AM
b) 10:30 AM
c) 11 PM
d) 11:30 AM
10) If ‘him her them’ is written as ‘de ne ke’ and ‘do him why’ as ‘ne lk ir’ and ‘are they do’ as ‘sh fu lk’, then ‘do’ is written as
1) Answer: D
So, number of people who bought at least two of these fruits = 8
Number of people who bought all the three fruits = 2
So, number of people who bought at least one fruit form the supermarket = (15 + 15 + 20) – (8 + 2) = 40
2) Answer: A
3) Answer: D
I) Some fish are hen – False
II) All turtle is fish – False
4) Answer: D
5) Answer: C
Only assumptions II are implicit.
6) Answer: A
Meaningful order is
5) Counting of votes
7) Answer: B
8) Answer: D
9) Answer: C
Number of hours from 5 AM of a particular day to 10 PM on 4th day = (19 + 24 + 24 + 22) = 89 hours
Clock loses 16 minutes in 24 hours
So, in 1 hour the clock loses 16/24 minutes
So, in 89 hours, the clock loses (16/24) × 89 minutes = 59.34 minutes which is nearly equal to 1 hour.
So, the original time on the 4th day is 11 PM when the clock shows 10 PM.
10) Answer: C