Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) ‘Cardiologist’ is related to ‘heart’ in the same way as ‘Neurologist’ is related to ‘ ______’.
2) Pointing to a girl Prity said, ‘She is the daughter of my grandfather’s only child. How is she related to that girl?
3) Select the odd word/letters/number/word pair/number pair from the given alternatives.
4) Nandini’s birthday is on Saturday 3rd June. On what day of the week will be Khusi’s Birthday in the same year, if Khusi was born on 27th December?
5) In a certain code, ‘RAINBOW’ is written as ‘BOWNRAI’. How is ” written in that code?
6) Choose the correct alternative from the given options that will complete the series.
XWV, TSR, PON, LKJ, ?
7) How many squares are there in the following figure?
8) Which of the following cubes can be formed, when the given figure is folded to form a cube?
X told Y, “I want to do research on catering for children under 5 years old.”
I) Through the research about the catering of children under 5 years of age can be known.
II) X has the skills and aptitude for such research.
a) Only assumption I is implicit.
b) Both I and II are implicit.
c) Neither I nor II are implicit.
d) Only assumption II is implicit.
10) Agrita walks 15m towards west, then she walks 4m towards north. Again she takes a turn and walks 3m towards the east. Finally she walked 9m towards south and comes to a halt. Agrita is how far from her initial position?
1) Answer: D
A cardiologist is a doctor with special training and skill in finding, treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
A neurologist is a medical doctor who specializes in treating diseases of the nervous system. The nervous system is made of two parts: the central and peripheral nervous system. It includes the brain and spinal cord.
2) Answer: C
So, Prity is sister of that girl.
3) Answer: A
All options except ‘again’ are examples of conjunctions.
4) Answer: C
Nandini’s birthday is on Saturday 3rd June.
Number of days between 3rd June to 27th December = (27 + 31 + 31 + 30 + 31 + 30 + 27) = 207
207 when divided by 7, we get 4 as remainder.
So, 4 days after Saturday is Wednesday.
5) Answer: A
6) Answer: C
X – 4 = T; T – 4 = P; P – 4 = L; L – 4 = H
W – 4 = S; S – 4 = O; O – 4 = K; K – 4 = G
V – 4 = R; R – 4 = N; N – 4 = J; J – 4 = F
7) Answer: C
ALMB, LKOM, KJIO, IHPO, MNOP, BMNC, CNED, NPFE, PHGF, AKPC, LJHN, BOFD, MIGE, AJGD – 14
Total = 14 + 1 = 15
8) Answer: B
In option ‘b’, no two opposite faces appear together, while in other three options, two opposite faces appear together. So, cubes other than ‘b’ cannot be formed.
9) Answer: B
According to the given statement, both Assumptions I and II are implicit. Because X has skills and aptitude and he wants to do research on children’s catering.
10) Answer: B