Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) Select the option that is related to the third word in the same way as the second word is related to the first word.
Formulae : Formula :: Syllabi : ?
2) Arrange the following words in a logical and meaningful order.
- Job appointment
- Merit list
- Written test
a) 2, 5, 4, 3, 1
b) 3, 2, 4, 1, 5
c) 4, 2, 5, 3, 1
d) 2, 4, 5, 3, 1
3) Arrange following letters in correct order to make a meaningful word.
Y A R P T
1 2 3 4 5
a) 5, 3, 1, 4, 2
b) 4, 2, 3, 5, 1
c) 5, 1, 4, 1, 2
d) 3, 5, 4, 1, 2
4) In each question below is given a statement/argument followed by two assumptions/ presumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement/ argument and the following assumptions / presumptions and decide which of the assumptions / presumptions is implicit in the statement/ argument.
X told Y, “I want to survey the cheapest hotel available in India”.
I) The cheapest hotels in India can be known by survey.
II) X has the skills and competencies for such surveys.
a) Only presumption II is implicit.
b) Only presumption I is implicit.
c) Neither I nor II are implicit.
d) Both I and II are implicit.
5) Ranu walks 20 m north, then she turns left and walks 11m. Again she turns left and walks 32m. Finally she turns left and walks 11m. In which direction is she from her original point?
6) L’s birthday is on Saturday 29th April. On what day of the week will be K’s Birthday in the same year, if K was born on 5th September?
7) Two different positions of the same dice are shown. Select the symbol that will be on the face opposite to the one showing ‘#’.
8) Select the odd word/letters/number/word pair/number pair from the given alternatives.
9) Complete the series.
0, 7, 26, 63, 124, ?
10) Select the appropriate water image for the given question from the following options:
1) Answer: c)
The singular form of formulae is formula.
The singular form of syllabi is syllabus.
2) Answer: d)
Meaningful order is
5) Written test
3) Merit list
1) Job appointment
3) Answer: b)
The correct sequence is 4, 2, 3, 5, 1 to make word PARTY.
4) Answer: D
According to the statement, presumption I and II are implicit in both statements.
5) Answer: a)
6) Answer: c)
L’s birthday is on Saturday 29th April.
Number of days between 29th April and 5th September = (1 + 31 + 30 + 31 + 31 + 5) = 129
129 when divided by 7, we get 3 as remainder.
So, 6 days after Saturday is Tuesday.
7) Answer: C)
As, ‘A’ is common face in both the dice, keeping it constant and then moving in clockwise direction, we get the faces opposite to each other:
8) Answer: b)
All options except ‘Kelvin’ are units used to measure length, while ‘Kelvin’ is used to measure temperature.
9) Answer: c)
Number3 – 1
10) Answer: a)