Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Quantitative Aptitude Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) What will be the amount on Rs 24000 at the rate of 35% per annum compounded yearly for 2 years?
Directions (2-5): The line chart given below represents the revenue (in Rs. Crores) of a company for 6 years.
2) What is the average revenue (in Rscrores) for given 6 years?
3) What is the percentage decrease in the revenue from year 2011 to 2012?
4) Revenue in year 2015 is what percent of revenue in year 2014?
5) Total revenue in year 2013, 2014 and 2015 is what percent of total revenue in given 6 years?
6) What is the length of the longest rod that can be placed in a room which is 6 metres long, 8 metres broad and 20 metres high?
7) What is the curved surface area (in cm2) of a cylinder having radius of base as 21 cm and height as 30 cm?
8) Parallel sides of a trapezium are 14 cm and 35 cm and the area is 1176 cm2. What is the value of the distance (in cm) between parallel sides?
9) A cylindrical well of height 80 metres and radius 7 metres is dug in a ﬁeld 28 metres long and 22 metres wide. The earth taken out is spread evenly on the ﬁeld. What is the increase (in metres) in the level of the ﬁeld?
10) Two identical circles each of radius 4 cm intersect such that the circumference of each one passes through the centre of the other. What is the area (in cm 2) of the intersecting region?
1) Answer: A
2) Answer: C
3) Answer: B
4) Answer: A
5) Answer: D
6) Answer: D
We know that,
7) Answer: D
8) Answer: D
9) Answer: B
10) Answer: C