Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of Quantitative Aptitude Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
(a) 1 – cos2 θ
(b) sin θ
(c) cosec θ
(d) sec2 θ
2) If x and y are positive acute angles such that sin(4x – y) = 1 and cos(2x + y) = 1/2, then what is the value of cot (x + 2y)?
(d) Cannot be determined
3) 80 m away from the foot of the tower, the angle of elevation of the top of the tower is 60°. What is the height (in metres) of the tower?
4) The respective ratio between the height of tower and the point at some distance from its foot is 57 : 19√3. What is the angle (in degrees) of elevation of the top of the tower?
Directions (6-10): The given pie chart shows the expenditure (in degrees) incurred on making a motorcycle.
6) If the total expenditure incurred is Rs 60000, then what is the expenditure on seat?
7) If the expenditure incurred on tyres is Rs 15000, then what is the expenditure incurred on painting?
8) Expenditure incurred on others is how much percent more than the expenditure incurred on paint?
9) The expenditure incurred on seat is how much percent less than the expenditure incurred on tyres?
10) If the expenditure on tyres is Rs 10000, then the expenditure on paint is how much more (in Rs) more than the expenditure on seat?
1) Answer: C
Put θ = 45°
2) Answer: C
3) Answer: C
We know that,
4) Answer: C
5) Answer: A
6) Answer: D
7) Answer: C
8) Answer: C
9) Answer: A
10) Answer: B