Dear Aspirants, Our SSC Crackers team is providing a new series of General Knowledge Questions for Upcoming Exam so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
1) BIMSTEC is an international organisation of how many nations?
2) The Environment Protection Act was enacted in which year?
3) Who among the following is the Chairman of 15th Finance commission?
a) Ajay Narayan Jha
b) Ashok Lahiri
c) N. K. Singh
d) Arvind Mehta
4) Which of the following is India’s 29th state?
a) Tamil Nadu
5) Which among the following is an input device?
6) Dachigam National Park is a wildlife area located in__________.
a) Jammu and Kashmir
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
7) The lower jaw which supports the bottom row of teeth is called__________.
8) The Republic is a Socratic dialogue, written by whom?
9) CPU that executes instructions in computer stands for__________.
a) Common Programming Unit
b) Central Processing Unit
c) Core Programming Unit
d) Central Programmable Unit
10) Who among the following is the newly elected President of United States?
a) Ronald Reagan
b) Donald Trump
c) Joe Biden
d) Gerald Ford
1) Answer: C
The Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) is an international organisation of seven nations The BIMSTEC member states are Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Thailand.
2) Answer: A
The Environment Protection Act was enacted in 1986 with the objective of providing for the protection and improvement of the environment.
3) Answer: C
N. K. Singh is an Indian politician, economist and former Indian Administrative Service officer. He is the Chairman of 15th Finance commission.
4) Answer: B
Telangana was created on 2 June 2014 as ten former districts of north-western Andhra Pradesh. It is the 29th state of India.
5) Answer: A
A trackball is an input device used to enter motion data into computers or other electronic devices. It serves the same purpose as a mouse.
6) Answer: A
Dachigam National Park is located in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir. It is popular for the endangered Hangul or the Kashmir stag.
7) Answer: C
Jaw is a set of bones that holds your teeth. It consists of two main parts. The upper part is the maxilla. It doesn’t move. The moveable lower part is called the mandible.
8) Answer: B
The Republic is a Socratic dialogue, authored by Plato around 375 BC, concerning justice, the order and character of the just city-state, and the just man.
9) Answer: B
A central processing unit (CPU), also called a central processor is the electronic circuitry within a computer that executes instructions that make up a computer program.
10) Answer: C
Joe Biden is an American politician and the president-elect of the United States. He defeated incumbent president Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election and will be inaugurated as the 46th president on January 20, 2021.